Top Beach Body Exercises
Having a nice looking beach body is every men and women’s dream. Everybody is entitled to have the dream beach body, of course, with the right exercise and proper diet. Below are the top beach body exercises that men can easily follow.
- Bench Press – doing the bench press will help you achieve the perfect chest. Do the bench press for as short as two weeks and you can start to see some results. Bench Press is the best exercise to increase the separation of between your pectoral muscles.
- Barbell Curls – if you are more concern of your biceps, then the barbell curls is the perfect exercise for you because it will give you the chance to achieve the perfect bicep peak. This exercise will make your arms look larger and more defined.
- Triceps Extensions – a horseshoe-shaped triceps can be achieved easily by doing the Triceps Extensions. This will allow you to enjoy the “big guns” look and you can proudly lift a paddle above your head. Doing this exercise will also make your arms looks awesome in sleeveless shirts.
- Hanging Leg Raise – ripped abs on the beach are one of the best views for women, as many of them love men with nice abs. You do this exercise whilst following a very strict diet and you can immediately see results. Doing this exercise is simple. You just have to hang on an overhead bar and minimize momentum as you execute. Try to do 10 to 23 reps per set and 2 to 3 sets per workout, in a month, you can start running along the beach line with the head-turning abs.
- Decline Twisting Weighted Crunches – doing this exercise will help you achieve the perfect oblique. If you want best results while doing this exercise, make sure to hold a heavy plate across your chest, as your muscles will surely pop. The moment you achieve the complete oblique set, you can proudly stand shirtless on the beach with just your pair of low-rise shorts on.
- Barbell Shoulder Press – achieve a perfect set of broad shoulders in three weeks time by doing the barbell shoulder press. It will make your appearance more powerful and broader. Do 6-8 rep range per set at 3-4 sets per workout and you can definitely increase your muscle size and lift a maximum amount of weight.
- Pull-Ups – enjoy the beauty of having the V-taper look in just three weeks of doing the Pull-ups. In addition, hitting the biceps is also possible when doing this exercise as an added benefit. Now you can dive with pride the moment you get the V-taper look that beach babes love.
- Lunges – this lower body exercise will allow you to wear a pair of tight-fitting shorts with pride showing off your quad separation and rounded glutes. Doing lunges in as short as two weeks will make your lower body look extremely powerful, as you bring out your quad sweep. As an added benefit, you will also able to hit the glutes.